The CMP-5088C6AS shielded modular plugs are designed to meet stringent requirements of ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 (screened Class EA / Category 6A). Proper shielding is a must in industrial environments where EMI/RFI interference is high and these plugs meet the challenge.
The 3 piece design enables precise pair routing and isolation from the cable strip point to contacts. These plugs are surprisingly easy to use to achieve reliable termination of FTP and SFTP twisted pair cable. A robust metal strain relief provides 360 degree shield connection and a strong cable grip. Designed for 26-24 AWG stranded or solid conductor round cable. Sold in 50 piece packages.
- 50 micro-inch gold plating on contact surfaces provides mating cycle durability
- 2 prong enhanced contact blades ensure reliable connection
- 360 degree shield with robust cable grip
- Organizer plus loading bar for superior pair dressing and trimming
- Designed to meet Cat6A performance requirements